
Storage was hard to come by in our new Master Bath so I needed to come up with a clever way to house all of my makeup and all that goes along with it. While wandering around CostPlus World Market the other day I found a bowl and a plate in the asian aisle. They fit perfectly on my window ledge and add some color and personality to the bathroom. I really like open storage if it is pretty and functional! I have my earrings on a small plate that my mom gave me years ago and my toothbrush sits in a vase my dad gave me a while back.
Hmmm...which brand of makeup do I love? Can you tell?
Friday, May 2, 2008
Sneak Peak
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey MAC girl! Love the idea. In Cottage Living last month a girl featured did the same thing. It's so simple yet so brilliant!
Very nice! I don't have to guess on the make-up my friend...MAC all the way baby! Thanks again for talking me into those great eye shadows in September. I love them!
Post a Comment