Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Thrifty Finds


After being on the lookout for a pair of vintage lamps for months now I happened across these lovelies the other day at D.I. We have a Deseret Industries (our church's thrift store) a few blocks from our house so once a week I take a walk over there with one or more of the kids. These lamps were in perfect working order and were only $4 each! I bought white linen lampshades and antique brass finials for the top and all said and done I spend $60 total for a set of lamps! They look pretty snazzy on top of my "favorite craiglist find ever" mid-century sideboard.

5 comments:

Megan said...

I love the lamps, and for the record, after living with you guys for the summer and witnessing your sweet mom skillz I would give you the mom of the year award!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

What a great find! I need to start looking at the DI for some sweet deals.

H C M said...

Great Find Cher. Outstanding taste. I'd love to see your home sometime.

Stephanie said...

Yes, yes, yes!!!!

Mom A said...

How did I miss those today?? (Sunday) I guess I was so tired from the trip and so hungry that I could only focus on eating and getting home to bed.

Thanks for a GREAT "dash-in, dash-out" dinner. It was the perfect end to our perfect vacation!