Jon and I are going here tomorrow night for a Christmas/Birthday present for me. We are so excited to go away together, we just won't know what to do together (jk, of COURSE we know what to do!). We haven't "gone away" since before Noah was born so we are excited. THEN my mom and H. are coming for a visit from Sat.-Sat. and they are going to get the royal "Seattle Tourist Treatment" which means of course a stop at Cupcake Royale. Any excuse to go I tell ya. THEN on Sunday it is a very sacred holiday and I am looking forward to church and my 30th birthday! This has happened before when Easter is on my birthday but maybe it's supposed to be helpful to give me something else to think about besides turning 30. Actually, I am excited to get older. No major wrinkles yet thanks to good genes (go mom and dad!) and this lovely potion. AND I think the next decade are going to be very interesting...very very interesting. I'm simply curious to see what comes about. Happy Birthday Weekend to me!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Potion? Do tell.
Happy Birthday, Cher! I love your blog - don't remember whose I found it from, but it is great to read about your family and see your cool ideas. So elegant and chic. And, 30 really isn't so bad! Have fun!
that place sounds fabulous!
Post a Comment