Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm "Flor"ed

Have you ever seen or heard of Flor?  I have long been coveting their genius idea of flexible, modular floor coverings.  Their concept is perfect for me because 1.  I have 3 kids and guaranteed they are going to dirty up the carpet and 2.  I have ADD when it comes to furniture arrangement and decorating (i.e. I love to change things up and move things around!).  Here are my favorites and they look so easy to install?  Is it too good to be true?













3 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I saw this on C&B website...very cool.

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love this!

Rebecca said...

I've seen these in several homes and I swear they ATTRACT dirt more than a normal rug ... but the concept is super cool and I love that the backing is made from recycled tires. They also teamed up with Martha for some really color color schemes ...