
I will, however, give a timely shout out to my sis on her birthday. Sometimes I get it right, sometimes I don't. Sigh. Anywho, I love my little Krissy Babe. She is darling, lovely, bright, concerned and so many other good things. We are on opposite sides of the country now and we can no longer meet for random weekends in NYC or when I came up to Boston for a week in the summer. So sad. She is turning 25 this year, a quarter of a century! I still remember her being about 5 (I was 10, oh shoot, now everyone knows what I'm turning this year!) and I convinced her that she should be my maid/nurse and I made her bring me food in my bed because I was "sick". Will you ever forgive me Kris? I had no shame...Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
I was completely fooled... no need for forgiveness, though, because you let me do the same when I was sick. All I had to do was knock on the wall, and you would quickly attend to me!
Thanks Cher!
Happy Birthday Kristen!
Post a Comment