Thursday, November 1, 2007

What A Thriller...

By the time we actually got around to the actual Halloween day the kids were done with putting on costumes! Last weekend we had the school harvest party where I was in charge of cooking 350 hotdogs. You're jealous, I know. THEN we had our church Trunk or Treat party where the kids went around the parking lot trick or treating FOUR times. That was Jon's doing!

On Halloween night we had our neighbors over for chili and cornbread. Scott was a guy from the Simpsons (I have no idea who because I don't watch it) and Frida was the Orbit Clean Mouth girl. She was perfect with her long blond hair and outfit! Afterwards we headed out to Central Market, a high end grocery store here in Shoreline. Supposedly the party is "off the hook" with a moon bounce, velcro wall and trick or treating at each department. However we got there just as things were winding down and ended up just taking a tour of the store and then heading out to trick or treat in a neighborhood nearby. Ella is a witch, Will is a pirate (in a costume Jon wore at his age) and Noah is a duck (I don't have a good pic of Noah in his costume so this one is of him playing dress up at home!).





4 comments:

MLH said...

Very cute pics of Ella, Will and Noah - a pirate and a witch have never looked more innocent nor a Quack more cuddly!

emily said...

great pictures. emma thought it was cool that ella was a witch too!

emily said...

emma says: "I miss you and I wish you could come to our house sometime. I love to play at your house. I love to dress up at your house. I love to play babies with you. Bye."

Mom A said...

Sounds like a fun Halloween! Next time you come to visit I think we'll have hot dogs. . . .ha, ha, ha!