Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Was It Really That Long Ago?

Nine years ago August 15th (in 9 minutes) Jon and I were married! I can remember so many details of our dating, etc. that it seems like just yesterday. But I'm glad it wasn't because like a fine wine (I know, I don't drink but it sounded better than say, cheese or something) we have gotten much better with age. I can't wait for another 9 years, and another and another. I wouldn't have it any other way, life I mean. Jon is thoughtful, generous, fun-loving, a hard-worker, a pretty darn good kisser and an all around perfect man for me. So here's a shout out to my boo- I love you!

PS I know the picture is crooked but even when I rotate it and save it it won't turn around. You get the idea though I think it has less of an impact. This is a picture of when I was pregnant with Will, about 8 months along, taken by Julie Miller way back when!

4 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you are going to do something fun!

Anonymous said...

I remember what an awesome week we spent in Utah with you before your wedding. And what a gorgeous wedding it was...Here's to many more years to come! Love you both, Lisa

emily said...

happy anniversary!

Jim Tiff and Kidlets said...

Hey Boo. We love you too. HAHAHA
jim and tiff